Architectural Committee Rules Revision Approved
To the members of Blue Ridge Estates HOA,
The Association Board of Directors has approved revisions to the Architectural Guidelines on January 18, 2021. The approved document now known as the Architectural Guidelines of the Association is in force. A new approval request form has been created to reflect these new guidelines
Key points for these revised guidelines:
- The Architectural Guidelines of the Association replaces the “Alignment of CC&Rs Article III With Architectural Committee Standards Article X” document.
- The new document clarifies some definitions such as Detached Structure and Exterior Lighting.
- The guideline now includes a new category call Accessory Structure Improvement that is not counted as a Detached Structure. An Accessory Structure Improvement includes pergola, gazebo, shade structure, playset, tree house, or a viewing stand.
- The new document is intended to be an all-inclusive Architectural Committee rules document replacing the previously recorded Play Structure Rule that had been included in the Rules & Regulations document. The Play Structure Rule was repealed with the approved and soon to be recorded revised and updated Rules & Regulations that are focused on Fire Safety.
- While not perfect, the revised architectural guidelines align with Coconino County requirements and still maintain the intent of the CC&R’s to keep Blue Ridge Estates established as one of the premier communities in the area.